Monday, September 3, 2012

One of the apparent fascinations of Masonry is the politics concerning what is, or is not, an approved group. When any Mason joins a "clandestine body", he is supposed to be ostracized.

 Currently, there is a big conflict over whether a national governing body (several of whom have joined an illicit group) has the authority to make this formerly clandestine group into a "regular" group.

This turmoil is occupying much of my husband's mind. Personally, I consider it a tempest in a teapot. But, it is stressful for him and that is not good for either of us. I want to say, "just walk away". But, I know he won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts are subject to moderation. I will not change your meaning but I may delete or change offensive words or personal references. If your post is edited, I will note that in the post.